The HITT Automatic Interfacial Tension Tester is designed and made as per GB/T6541 “Test Methods for Interfacial Tension of Petroleum Products between Oils and Water (Ring Methods)”. It is suitable to determine interfacial tension between mineral oils and water under non-equilibrium conditions (Liquid-liquid interface). It can also be used to determine surface tension of various liquids (liquid-gas interface).
(1) Adopts a large screen dot matrix LCD and unmarked buttons, it is automatic, reliable, repeatable and simple.
(2) Just operate it as menu prompt, it can complete whole test. The instrument has the functions of automatic temperature compensation, clock control, automatic storage for suddenly power off, print, and average value calculation.
(3) There is a RS232 port for communication with a computer and you can transmit test data to a portable computer through this port for analysis. It is the desired instrument for determining interfacial tension between oils and water.
(1) Measurement range: (a) For insulating oils: 2～100mN/m; (b) For other liquids: 2～200mN/m;
(2) Sensitive: 0.1mN/m;
(3) Accuracy: 0.1mN/m;
(4) Resolution: 0.1mN/m;
(5) Repeatability: 0.3%;
(6) Ambient temperature: 10～30℃ (Representative is 25 ℃);
(7) Humidity: (20～75)% RH
(8) Power: 20 VA;
(9) Power supply: AC 220V±5%, 50Hz;