The HCFPT Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is designed and made as per National Standard GB/T 261 “Test Methods for Flash Point of Petroleum Products (Closed Cup Method)”. It is suitable to determine the lowest temperature that the mixture of petroleum products vapor and air contacts fire and flashes when heating petroleum product in a closed cup under stipulated condition. The temperature is closed cup flash point.
(1) Simulate and track to indicate temperature against test time function curve.
(2) Having prompt function to modify wrong operation.
(3) Having prompt function for test date and time.
(4) Automatically calibrate the effect of atmosphere pressure to the test and calculate correction value.
(5) Differential detection, and modify system deviation automatically.
(6) Can open cover, ignite, detect, and print data automatically.
(7) The test arm will up and down automatically.
(8) Ignited by electronic. Force wind cooling.
(1) Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
(2) Full scale: ambient temperature~250 °c
(3) Flash point ≤ 104 °c: error 2 °c
(4) Flash point >104 °c: error 6 °c
(5) Resolution: 0.1 °c
(6) Precision: 0.5%
(7) Temperature rising speed: as per standard GB/T261
(8) Ignition mode: by electronic ignition gun (ignited by 3~4mm gas flame)
(9) Ambient temperature: 10~30 °c
(10) Relative humidity: ≤ 80%
(11) Total power consumption: not more than 350 W